A multi-purpose, 100% hot-forged biner (including the ergonomic gate), the Black Diamond Nitron Straight carabiner provides smooth-clipping keylock functionality for everything from racking Stoppers to clipping bolts and the Nitron Bent carabiner provides snag-free keylock functionality and smooth, fast clipping when it matters most.
Feature list from Black Diamond
- 100% hot-forged construction, including gate
- Snag-free keylock nose
- Ergonomic gate with sculpted ribs
- Weight: 45g, 1.6 oz
- Closed Gate Strength: 24kN, 5395 lbf
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN, 1798 lbf
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN, 1798 lbf
- Gate Opening: 22 mm, 0.87 in - Straight / 25mm, 1 inch-Bent
ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND
Black Diamond is all about climbing and skiing. The company traces its roots back to 1957, when pioneering rock climber Yvon Chouinard started making pitons on a backyard anvil. In 1989, Chouinard Equipment Ltd. became Black Diamond Equipment, and these days the company offers a vast array of equipment for all kinds of mountain activities.
Here at GearX.com, we sell more Black Diamond items than any other brand. From avalanche gear to Z-Poles, Black Diamond has the right tools for your adventure.
- Additional Information