* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - O2 Tele Binding (Fall 2009 Closeout) )
Our inbounds ripper, the O2 binding transmits power from big boots to big skisits the benchmark of precision for todays aggressive skiers. Underfoot cable routing and powerful compression-spring cartridges keep the ball of your foot firmly on the ski, and as the heel rises, a progressively stiffer flex delivers power. The rear yoke features a rigid wire heelpiece, providing lateral stability and torsional support. Our durable one-piece stainless steel toe box with a variable height toe riser withstands the abuse of hard and fast freeheel skiing. The stiffness of the O2 can be adjusted with the three different compression-spring cartridges to suit your boot flex or skiing style preference.
- Underfoot cable routing
- One-piece stainless steel toe piece
- Three cartridge options for customizing stiffness with easy-to-read tension indicator
- Regular size fits boot sole lengths over 315 mm
- Small size fits boot sole lengths under 315 mm