A state-of-the-art, high-performance alpine boot, the Black Diamond Shiva MX 110 features a patented, no-compromise, swappable binding interface that's compatible with any binding. New MX Direct Connect technology increases later stiffness 70% over competitors' bolt-on systems, for much more precise and effective power transmission. Setting a new benchmark in freeride touring comfort, the new Triax Pro Frame is lighter and has twice the resistance-free touring range of the previous generation Shiva.
- Mx Direct Connect technology for unmatched lateral stiffness and Flex 110 fore/aft stiffness
- Mx Direct Connect Alpine and AT Sole (tech binding compatible) Blocks included, integrated heel shock absorber
- Resistance-free walk mode offers 40 degrees of touring freedom
- 30% lower profile buckles than previous Shiva boots.
- Performance 100 mm V-shaped last with 100% thermoformable Direct Connect liner
- Boot Liner : SMx Liner
- Flex Index : 110
- Frame Technology : Triax Pro
- Weight Per Pair : [Size 25.5] 3.7 kg (8 lb 3 oz)
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility AT, Tech Ability Level Expert Thermo-Moldable Liner? Yes Flex Rating Very Stiff Last Width (mm) 100 Collection Outlet Deals