Black Diamond - Soloist Finger Gloves
Black Diamond's go-to glove for technical alpine climbing with a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist Finger glove combines a BD.dry™ waterproof insert with a removable, PrimaLoft®-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions. The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while PrimaLoft Gold Insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. A high-loft fleece lining adds additional comfort, and the Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex® Shield shell with four-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Temp Range: -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
- Weight Per Pair: 261 g (9.2 oz)