Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Spot Headlamp )
Now featuring more power than ever, the 90-lumen Black Diamond Spot Headlamp is the light to have when you can only have one. Whether you're cooking up some grub after a long day on the trail or spotting anchors on an after-dark rappelling epic, this compact, super-bright headlamp features multiple modes that are customizable to any lighting situation. Red SinglePower LEDs provide proximity lighting without cycling through the white mode, so you won't accidentally compromise night vision. A lock mode prevents accidental battery drain in your pack or while stored, and a 3-level power meter means you'll never be caught with a dead headlamp hours from camp.
- 1 DoublePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emi 90 lumens (max setting)
- Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses 3 AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lockout
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
The Spot has all the features that you want from a head lamp with out being overly expensive. 90 lumens is bright enough for hiking through the dark, it has 5 light options: White light spot light, white light flood light, flashing white light, red flood light, and red flashing light. While in the white spot or flood light mode you can also dim the light to save the battery and your eyes, it even flashes when it is at the dimmest and brightest. For 40 dollars you wont find a better head lamp.