* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Stigma Skis (2010 Blem) )
Availability: Out of stockStock #: 1728- Cosmetic Blemish
Efficient on the way up, with ample turnability on the way down, the Black Diamond Stigma is ideal for those who enjoy long tours or fast laps, but still want to have maximum fun on the way down.
Efficient on the way up, with ample turnability on the way down, the Black Diamond Stigma is ideal for those who enjoy long tours or fast laps, but still want to have maximum fun on the way down. The Stigma's dual Torsion Bow construction makes the CNC machined wood core lighter and transfers power farther into the tip and tail for control on technical descents. With 79mm underfoot, the stigma slices and dices through variable snow like a champ. The lightweight backcountry ski will also help you stay nimble when jump or kick turning down steep chutes. This incredible ski won both the Best in Test and Killer Deal awards from Skiing Magazine's AT Test. Whether mounted AT or telemark, the Black Diamond Stigma strikes the balance between efficiency and fun.
- Core Material: CNC-machined wood
- Base: Sintered
- Tail: Flat
- Binding System: AT or telemark
- Binding Included: No
- Recommended Binding: No
- Skier Weight Recommendation
- 182 over 74.8 kg / 165 lb
- 174 65.8 - 83.9 kg / 145 - 185 lb
- 166 56.7 - 70.3 kg / 125 - 155 lb
- 158 under 61.2 kg / 135 lb
- Skin Recommendation
- Edge To Edge: 120mm
- Straight Skin: 80mm
- Gearx Recommendation: 100mm