Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Storm 400 Headlamp )
The Black Diamond Storm 400 projects more than just a simple shaft of light. This LED headlamp lends greater control over your light source for a breadth of situations, be they camping, climbing, or hiking. PowerTap™ Technology enables users to flip between full and dimmed power instantly, in addition to three different colored night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities. That means you're able to survey surroundings near and far in the dead of night. You can even keep the elements in check with its waterproof/dustproof housing. Course' all these features fall short without having a clear pulse on your power source. So make sure to keep an eye on the Storm 400's six-setting, three-LED battery meter. A critical feature for reading is how much longer this headlamp's four AAA batteries (included) have to burn.
- Emits up to 400 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Regulated for constant light output
- Compact, low-profile design uses four AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion over 1m for 30 minutes (IPX67)
- Lumens: [High] 400: [Medium] 180: [Low] 8
- Weight With Batteries: 120 g (4.2 oz)
- Max Distances: [High] 100 m; [Low] 9 m
- Max Burn Time: [High] 5 hours; [Low] 150 hours
- IPX Rating: IP 67
- Batteries: 4 AAA (included)
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.