Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Super Rambla Glove )
We're willing to wager that the Black Diamond Super Rambla doesn't look quite like any other ski glove that you've seen before, with its virtually-seamless 3D-patterned leather fingers. Those fingers aren't just for good looks, mind you; they lend these gloves a unique balance of warmth and dexterity. As always in the world of gloves, you've got to trade a bit of one for the other, but the Super Rambla's Primaloft One insulation will keep you comfortable at temperatures as low as 0 degrees F (depending on your hands) while allowing you to buckle boots and attach skins without taking them off. We've even seen people fish credit cards out of their wallets without removing them...but then, the whole reason you're in the backcountry is to get away from those things, right?
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX with XCR Product Technology insert
- Woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- 142 g PrimaLoft One insulation and fixed 100 g fleece lining
- Goat leather palm and fingers
- 3D patterning for maximum dexterity
- Low-profile wrist strap and draw-cord cuff closure