From early-season novelty turns to mid-winter storms and spring objectives, the Black Diamond Traverse Pro ski poles are primed for any day in the backcountry. The Traverse Pro poles feature a durable all-aluminum construction with a redesigned FlickLock Pro, which is now lighter, stronger and easier to use, with a more durable, forged aluminum construction, allowing for quick and secure length changes. The innovative SwitchRelease technology in the wrist strap and a lockable release adds a measure of safety in the event a pole gets caught in bushes or trees. The poles also feature a ring for quick choke-ups in steep or sidehill terrain.
- SwitchRelease™ breakaway technology strap
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- 16 mm (0.63 in) aluminum upper with 14 mm (0.55 in) aluminum lower
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Choke up ring for touring functionality
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
- Series: Touring
- Collapsed Length: [95 cm] 37.4 in [105 cm] 41.3 in
- Usable Length: [95-145 cm] 37.1-56.6 in [105-155 cm] 41-60.5 in
- Weight Per Pair: 556 g / 1.34 lb for 95-145 cm Length
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.