* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Velvet Skis (2009) )
Carve the groomed, crud, and ice with the Black Diamond Women's Velvet Ski.
Carve the groomed, crud, and ice with the Black Diamond Women's Velvet Ski. With an 88mm platform underfoot, you'll have enough surface area to float the powder as well. Black Diamond's Torsion Bow technology puts the torsional power of the ski farther into the tips and tails, which lends the ski stability at speed, while retaining an exceptionally smooth, forgiving nature. The Velvet's CNC-machined wood core provides a chatter-free ride without adding to much weight for backcountry touring. The slightly-skinny Velvet is meant for AT or tele skiers who love the powder, but often find themselves weaving through the trees and carving down steep hardpack.
- Core Material: CNC-machined wood
- Base: Sintered
- Tail: Flat
- Binding System: AT or telemark
- Binding Included: No
- Recommended Binding: No
- Recommended Use: Backcountry, resort AT or telemark skiing on variable snow
Skier Weight Recommendation
- 175cm: 65.8 - 79.4 kg / 145 - 175 lb
- 165cm: under 70.3 kg / 155 lb
- Edge To Edge: 120mm
- Straight Skin: 90mm
- Gearx Recommendation: 110mm
165cm, 122-88110 mm, Turning Radius 20.0, 3.0kg
175cm, 123-88112 mm, Turning Radius 21.0, 3.3kg