Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Verdict 180 Demo Ski )
Bringing a new level of edge hold and terrain-absorbing dampness to the Black Diamond line, the redesigned Verdict is our true all-mountain machine. A 102 mm waist and full camber help you lay down powerful, solid turns through variable snow, on groomers or in powder. Our new 3D Metal Sandwich construction-a sidewall-style layup with Titanal sheets machined into BD's recognizable ribs and channels-provides stability at any speed. The semi-rockered tip keeps things manageable with easy turn initiation and effortless crud busting. These skis were part of the store's demo fleet and have minor repairs to the topsheet and sidewalls. Our ski manager rates the condition of this particular pair as a 7.5 out of 10.
- 102 mm waist and full camber for true all-mountain, go-anywhere skiing
- Semi-Rocker tip for easier turn initiation and crud busting
- Designed for higher speeds, rougher conditions and longer turns than the Warrant, more hard-snow oriented than the Zealot
- 3D Metal Sandwich with Titanal, paulownia wood core and ABS tapered sidewalls for race-like construction without the weight
- Formula One Technology with three ribs and Torsion Box Construction for maximum torsional stiffness
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow
Taking freeride performance to the backcountry has never been easier. With a large brake that fits skis with a waist up to 108 mm, the Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro combines the wide-bodied power transmission of an alpine binding with Fritschi's new Gliding Technology for a smooth, natural stride. On the skin track, Gliding Technology eases your ascent by eliminating that hinge-like, tiptoe feeling. The Freeride Pro's wide footprint and toepiece hinge provide a larger footprint than previous Fritschi bindings, giving you improved power to drive powerful, wide-bodied skis. Performance, meet efficiency.
- Gliding Technology with a wide toe piece hinge
- Power Transmission Control (PTC) technology
- Max DIN 12, and DIN certified for both AT and alpine boot soles
- Four-level heel elevator
- Free-gliding heel bar with integrated lock prevents accidental release into tour mode
- Included brake fits up to 108 mm ski width