* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Zealot Skis (2009) )
Black Diamond's widest ski, the Zealot is built for skiers who personify a no boundary energy and vision, and features a balanced and smooth longitudinal flex that excels in soft snow and is torsionally charged for excellent edge hold and responsive carving on hardpack. The crud-busting, 110 mm waist and solid 3D CNC wood core encourage a forceful and energetic ride. Formula One Technology and integrated damping create a solid, substantial feel underfoot. The Zealot is ideal for big-mountain steeps and high-performance resort laps.
- Super Fat underfoot makes for tons of float
- Stiff flex for control all over the mountain.
Skier Weight Recommendation
- 192cm over 79.4 kg / 175 lb
- Edge To Edge: 140mm
- Straight Skin: 110mm
- Gearx Recommendation: 130mm
| || |