Designed for bitter-cold storm days and teeth-chattering backcountry laps, the Black Diamond Zone Pants combine waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® shell fabric with the added warmth of PrimaLoft® Silver insulation. For secure avalanche beacon storage and access, the padded PIEPS Pocket™ features an integrated internal harness for a low-profile alternative to chest harnesses. Integrated RECCO® technology compliments your snow safety kit in avalanche-prone terrain, while boot-access zippers let you quickly get to your buckles and ski-walk mode switches. Offset side venting dumps heat on the skin track without allowing in snow, and Keprotec® instep patches guard against ski edges and crampon points.
- Fit designed for technical layering
- PIEPS Pocket™ features protective Poron® XRD™ Impact Foam and integrated internal harness for low profile, quick-access beacon storage
- Integrated RECCO® technology
- Integrated, removable belt and belt-loop waist
- Two-way zip fly with double snap-button closure
- Oversized, expandable zip thigh pocket and accessible side zip thigh pocket
- Offset side venting with mesh to keep out snow
- Articulated knees
- Boot-access zippers for adjusting buckles
- Keprotec® reinforced instep patches
- Internal snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Weight: 765 g
Materials : [Shell] GORE-TEX® 2L, 70d nylon with DWR finish (160 g/m2, 100% nylon); [Insulation] PrimaLoft® Silver (60 g/m2); [Panels] PrimaLoft Silver (40 g/m2); [Lining] Pertex® Quantum with DWR finish (20d, 35 g/m2, 100% nylon)
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating, Waterproof Collection Outlet Deals
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Comfortable, Warm and Stylish
I bought these hoping we'd have an actual winter this year and that I get to use them. I've worn these skinning, bc skiing, and alpine skiing. They're actually warm, which is a real treat after years without any insulation in my ski pants. The pocket for the peeps is a little awkward at first and then I quickly got used to Read More...
Comfortable, Warm and StylishI bought these hoping we'd have an actual winter this year and that I get to use them. I've worn these skinning, bc skiing, and alpine skiing. They're actually warm, which is a real treat after years without any insulation in my ski pants. The pocket for the peeps is a little awkward at first and then I quickly got used to it. The pants are a little short in the crotch which surprised me as I'm only 5'2" and I don't pull them up as high. I like the belt that it comes with, and the various zippered pockets. I've worn these in some wet slushy snow and I've stayed warm and dry. They breathe really well too. Can't wait for more snow to wear them again!
Write Your Own Review