Whether you are making coffee in camp before dawn, or fixing a flat late at night, its helpful to have your hands free with a light focused on your work. Blackburn developed the Outpost Bike & Camp headlamp with that specific need in mind. Additionally, they installed a silicone lampshade over the light source that can allow you to bring the light down to a soft ambient glow, should the mood strike you. On or off the bike, in or out of camp, this light is meant to provide you with the extra versatility you need to focus on the task at hand, by getting up to 400 lumens of light out of your hands, and onto your forehead.
- Weight: 72 g
- 1 lithium polymer battery included
- IP-65 submersible: Guaranteed dust, grit, and water-free
- Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Mounting: Silicone HB strap, bag/rack clip, retractible head mount
- Bike mode (Lumen output / runtime): Blitz 400 lumen, 1 hr runtime; Low 200 lumen, 2 hr runtime; Strobe 200 lumen, 8 hr runtime
- Camp mode (Lumen output / runtime): High 100 lumen, 3.5 hr runtime; Long Burn 40 lumen, 8 hr runtime