Bliz Eyewear - Tempo Sunglass 2 lens
Tempo is the sunglass you forget you have on. It is both the lightest Bliz model, the model that rides closest to the face, and the model that has the most integrated strap for face hugging, keep focused, security. Wear the 25 gram Tempo with its soft infinitely adjustable temples for perfect vision in road cycling, road running and triathlon, or remove the temples and snap in the strap to convert the glass into a face hugging “goggle” for sports with greater upper body motion like paddling, trail running, cross country skiing or even mountain biking. Click in the sweat band as needed to stop sweat from trickling down your face. With its strap on, it is one of the lowest profile eyewear available and perfect for those who seek minimal airflow over their corneas. Each hard shell Tempo hard shell kit comes with a bright light and a low light lens set, cleaning cloth, and its 20mm strap and sweat band.
- 100% UV-PROTECTION: Bliz Active Eyewear protect your eyes efficiently against harmful UVA and UVB-rays.
- UNBREAKABLE POLYCARBONATE LENS: The lenses are made of Unbreakable Polycarbonate which are 10 times more impact resistant than plastic or glass lenses and offers the highest degree of protection.
- TOP BAR: Change both appearance and functionality of the glasses with the supplied top bar.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP: The adjustable and stretchable strap allows you to secure the glasses on to your head even more.
- ADJUSTABLE NOSE PAD: The nose pad is adjustable for a more comfortable and optimal fit around your nose.
- RUBBER WIRE CORE: The temples in Rubber Wire Core allows you to adjust the glasses for a more tight fit around your head.
- HYDRO LENS SYSTEM™: Bliz Hydro Lens Technology™ is our intermediate lens type. It delivers Perfect Curve, Max UV-Protection, X-PC Shatter Proof, Hydrophobic, Anti Scratch and when desired Multicoating or Polarized in one great lens.
- GRILAMID TR90: This highly flexible high-tech material provides very low weight and excellent performance in any weather condition.