The legandary BonafideX continues to set the bar in the all-mounatin freeride world, now featuring a new, more durable topsheet. A versatile all-mountain sidecut and reduced rocker profile makes this ski nimble and easy handeling, while the proven Carbon Flipcore™ with two sheets of Titinal makes them calm, confident and powerful. Attack the mountain in powder, crud, groomers or rock hard snow and feel the precision and exhilaration that athletes and testers rave about.
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker: Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Carbon Flipcore: A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates bi-directional carbon fiber in the tips and tails of the skis to stabilize the rockered areas, reducing weight and vibration. This process delivers more precision and performance, creating a smoother calmer ride in an easy to ski package. The result is a perfect combination of pressure distribution, flotation, power and stability.
- Shape - Freeride / All-Mountain: Traditional, easy turning sidecut creates a perfect all-mountain feel (17-18M @ 180cm). A more aggressive tip shape provides better turn initiation, while more traditional flat tails help to improve stability and flotation.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.
- Duratec: Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminum tip protectors to contribute to the durabilty and longevity of your skis
|Underfoot Width (mm)||98|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|