Blizzard - Brahma 88
Blizzard define all-mountain as a skier who doesn’t color in the lines. It’s more of a philosophy, a sense of freedom to ski wherever you want on the mountain. The Brahma 88 will give you the ability to seize the snowpack throughout the most frigid temperatures and firm conditions. Compared to its wider brethren in this category, the Brahma 88 utilizes its TrueBlend Woodcore, two sheets of metal and reduced rocker profile for a better grip on harder snow but is versatile enough for a variety of snow conditions. This ski will take the energy you give it and transfer that power into the snowpack, so you can rip down the mountain with confidence and ease. As the day’s smooth terrain gets eaten up by hungry skiers, the Brahma has the backbone to ski efficiently through chopped up crud, which means you’ll be skiing longer (and stronger) than everyone else. Enjoy the day - all day, ski the Brahma.
- Durability: The rounded shapes, the structure topfoils and the blend of materials used, are designed with durability in mind.
- True Blend Woodcore: An exclusive blend of the woods providing 3 areas of high density wood stringers. The true blend woodcore technology is made of a blend of two different types of wood.
- Construction Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Ti), Trueblend Flipcore Construction
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 0,9° ± 0,2°
- Factory Side Bevel 87,7° ± 1,5°
|Weight||2100g per ski @ 177|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||88|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|