The return of the Blizzard Bushwacker will bring smiles to many a faces. It is designed to to take your shredding down any terrain offered in-bounds and most of the sidecountry. It features the tried and true Sandwich sidewall construction with a tip and tail rocker profile this ski will be playful from the corduroy to powder. The Carbon Drive and NTT shaves weight but still provides stifness and a progressive flex pattern making it an ideal touring ski for those extra long days. The Bushwacker simply offers a lighter weight version of the Brahma, given it has the Carbon Drive technology rather than two sheets of metal. It skis very similar to the Brahma, but isn't quite as damp, but is full of energy, quick, and responsive. This is a go to for ripping high speed arcs across Nosedive at Stowe and exploring some off-piste terrain in the same day.
- Full Sidewall: Guarantees energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity, enhancing the performance of the ski
- Carbon Drive: It delivers an unprecedented level of performance in a ski this light! It permits weight reduction in the ski while providing structure for performance by using a uni-directional 3 dimensional carbon fiber frame to offer optimal flex and torsional rigidity
- Dura-Tec Construction: Aluminum tip protectors, a thicker textured surface, and maxiumum edge radius all contribute to the durability of the ski.
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall Construction
- Poplar and Beech Wood Core
- Carbon Drive Technology
- Ability Level: Intermediate to Advanced Skiers
|Underfoot Width (mm)||88|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
Dimensions based on ski length of 180 cm