Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Blizzard - Rustler 10 Ski )
Blizzard's Rustler 10 has long been praised as the Holy Grail of freeride skis, and for good reason. When a steep shot of north-facing terrain is getting chalky, it’ll carve sweet, smooth arcs. Lining up a booter to a stash of pow? The Rustler 10 is stable, yet nimble, so you can approach lines with confidence. Ripping a groomer back to the chair? The Rustler 10 is a steady ride that loves speed. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable, yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain. The Rustler 10 is the one-ski quiver for the progressive freeride skier.
- Carbon Flipcore Technology: A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T.: Blizzard's Dynamic Release Technology utilizes a specially shaped Titanal component that is full width under the boot but tapers toward the tip and tail of the ski, to increase the ski's playfulness without the weight penalty and without sacrificing stability. Combined with unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail, longitudinal stability is retained while torsional rigidity is lessened for a more playful and less hooky feel.
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall: All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall, Dynamic Release Technology
- Rocker: Tip-Tail Rocker
- Shape Concept: Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius. Early rise tail designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Core: ISO, Poplar, Beech, Balsa, Paulownia Multi Layer Wood Core
- Uni-Directional Carbon Frame
- D.R.T Titanal
- Anti-Shock Layer
- Two Layers of Carbon Fiberglass Compound
- Sintered Graphite Base