* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
For skiers who spend their days getting pitted in secret stashes, the award-winning Rustler 11 is the ultimate resort powder ski. It’s founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist, which gives ambitious freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain. Powder days are go-time with the Rustler 11, ready to charge when patrol drops the rope on a field of fresh or a band of straight shots through the trees.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall , Dynamic Release Technology
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: a 1,3° ± 0,2°
- Factory Side Bevel: 87,7° ± 1,5°
|Weight||2010g per ski @180|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||112|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|