The new Rustler 10 with Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. is the ski of choice for those looking to have fun while pushing themselves to ski better and explore all corners of the hill in any snow conditions.
D.R.T. construction allows the skis to be playful, forgiving and versatile, with ultimate stability underfoot, letting today's freeride skier play with the terrain and snow any way they want. Free to Fun.
- Dura-Tec Construction: Aluminum tip protectors, a thicker textured surface, and maxiumum edge radius all contribute to the durability of the ski.
- Full Sidewall: Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity, enhancing the performance of the ski.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T.: A specifically shaped layer of titanal that reduces torsional power in the tip and tail and adds control and stability underfoot. Uni-directional carbon in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability without increasing torsional rigidity.
- Lite Core: Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern freeride and all mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the bamboo and isocore cores.
- Rocker Camber Rocker Profile: Full tip to tail pressure distribution maximizes edge grip and rebound. Load the ski, feel the edge grip and power. The full camber profile offers even pressure distribution from tip to tail maximizing edge grip throughout the turn.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; ISO-Paulownia-Balsa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore; D.R.T. Tech
- Binding: Flat
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Ski Size Recommendation||
Your Height - 5 cm