Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Blizzard - Rustler 11 Freeride Ski )
The Blizzard Rustler 11 features a sculpted D.R.T Titanal laminate which adds torsional stability underfoot, but tapers toward both tip and tail to save weight. The twin tip shape has been toned down from that of the more low-key Gunsmoke, and the result is a more stable freeride performer that has already proven itself on the Freeride World Tour. If you need a freeride charger that you can still throw sideways in a pinch, you owe it to yourself to check out the Rustler 11.
- Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Shape Concept – Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius. Slightly more aggressive tip shape to help turn initiation. Modern early rise tail shape that is designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Carbon Flipcore Technology – A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- D.R.T. Titanal® – Blizzard's Dynamic Release Technology, shared by the Spur, Rustler and Sheeva series, utilizes a specially shaped Titanal component that is full width under the boot but tapers toward the tip and tail of the ski, to increase the ski's playfulness without the weight penalty and without sacrificing stability.
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip
|Underfoot Width (mm)||110|
|Ski Length (cm)||160-169, 170-179, 180-189, 190-199|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Terrain||Big Mountain, Powder|