Practically identical in construction to its older brothers, the Rustler 9 slides into the East Coast everyday category with a 94 mm waist and extended titanal (metal) plate underfoot to optimize hard-pack performance.
- Dura-Tec Construction: Aluminum tip protectors, a thicker textured surface, and maxiumum edge radius all contribute to the durability of the ski.
- Full Sidewall: Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity, enhancing the performance of the ski.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T.: A specifically shaped layer of titanal that reduces torsional power in the tip and tail and adds control and stability underfoot. Uni-directional carbon in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability without increasing torsional rigidity.
- Lite Core: Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern freeride and all mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the bamboo and isocore cores.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: Full tip to tail pressure distribution maximizes edge grip and rebound. Load the ski, feel the edge grip and power. The full camber profile offers even pressure distribution from tip to tail maximizing edge grip throughout the turn.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; ISO-Paulownia-Balsa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore; D.R.T. Tech
- Binding: Flat
- Sidecut: 127.5-94-117 mm (180 cm)
- Radius: 17 m (180 cm)