Whatever the conditions, with the RustlerX 10 you’ll be grinning all day long, now featuring a new, more durable topsheet. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and all mountain skiers more versatility and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow conditions and on any type of terrain. The Rustler 10 is the one-ski quiver for the progressive freeride skier.
- Carbon Flipcore DRT: A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a specifically designed piece of Titanal, which reduces the torsional strength of the tip and tail areas of the ski while adding stability and control underfoot. Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. makes the ski less demanding and less aggressive in softer snow while maintaining power and stability under foot. Uni-Directional Carbon Fiber in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability of the rockered areas of the ski and reduces swing weight delivering a more fun and playful skiing experience.
- Duratec: Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminum tip protectors to contribute to the durabilty and longevity of your skis.
- Lite Core: Wood cores that is naturally strong but lightweight are strategically constructed for maximum performance while reducing weight.
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker: Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Shape - Freeride: Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius (18-19 m a 180 cm). Early rise tail designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||102|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|