Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Blizzard - Sheeva 10 Freeride Ski )
The new Sheeva 10 is fun and forgiving, while offering up stability and versatility.
From pow to packed pow and anything in between, this ski will make any turn shape at any speed in any terrain effortless. Carbon flipcore d.r.t. And w.s.d. – women’s specific design - construction combine to deliver a confidence inspiring, elevated skiing experience. Who wants to work hard when you can play harder? Free to fly.
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker: Full tip to tail pressure distribution maximizes edge grip and rebound. Load the ski, feel the edge grip and power. The full camber profile offers even pressure distribution from tip to tail maximizing edge grip throughout the turn.
- Lite Core: Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern freeride and all mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the bamboo and isocore cores.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T.: Specifically shaped layer of titanal that reduces torsional power in the tip and tail and adds control and stability underfoot. Uni-directional carbon in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability without increasing torsional rigidity.
- Skier Level: Intermediate
- Turn Radius: 13 m
- Sidecut: 131.5-102-121.5
- Weight [pair, 156cm] 6lb 13oz
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- ISO-Pauwlonia-Balsa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore
- D.R.T. Tech