Light and playful, yet stable and confidence inspiring, the all-new Sheeva 9 with Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. Technology, women’s specific construction, and a new progressive shape and rocker profile, is the answer for lady shredders of all types seeking the ultimate powder ski. Ski better and have more fun while seeking out those special, pristine untracked stashes on the mountain. Free to fly.
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker: Full tip to tail pressure distribution maximizes edge grip and rebound. Load the ski, feel the edge grip and power. The full camber profile offers even pressure distribution from tip to tail maximizing edge grip throughout the turn.
- Lite Core: Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern freeride and all mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the ISO-Pauwlonia-Balsa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T.: Specifically shaped layer of titanal that reduces torsional power in the tip and tail and adds control and stability underfoot. Uni-directional carbon in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability without increasing torsional rigidity.
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- WSD Construction
- Natural Rocker - Tip & Tail Rocker
|Underfoot Width (mm)||92|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Terrain||All Mountain, Backcountry, Sidecountry|
*Measurements based off the 164 cm length ski