Blizzard - Zero G 105
If you are searching for the perfect tool to shred in the backcountry, look no further. The 105 mm waisted Zero G solves the longtime quandary of backcountry skis that need to be both lightweight for the uphill and high-performance for the downhill. Blizzard’s engineers personally test prototypes in the Austrian Alps, and they intentionally designed a ski that would crush vert and distance, but more importantly, ski with the integrity and high-performance Blizzard skiers crave on the downhill. Thanks to Carbon Drive 2.0 and a customized shape for true backcountry adventure, the Zero G 105 feels right at home on the skin track. Then, when you reach the top and pull your skins off, it transitions into reward mode for a hard-charging, freeride payoff.
- Carbon Drive 2.0: The integration of a 3D uni-directional carbon fiber frame with an ultra-lightweight paulownia woodcore construction allows Blizzard to reduce the weight in the ski while providing structure for performace.
- Lite Core: Wood core that is naturally strong but lightweight are strategically constructed for maximum performance while reducing weight
- Construction Sandwich Compound Partial Sidewall (Carbon), Carbon Drive Technology 2.0 with carbon reinforcements
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 0,9° ± 0,2°
- Factory Side Bevel 87,7° ± 1,5°
|Weight||1540g per ski @ 180|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||105|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|