From now until July 8th, Oboz invites you to take a hike to win new shoes or boots. Oboz will plant a tree (through Trees for the Future) for every hike recorded on BOLDER, a website devoted to collective positive actions and rewards for health, fitness, the environment, community and education. Plus, every hike gets a chance to win Oboz shoes.
Here’s how it works:
1. Put on your shoes and head outside for a hike, walk, snowshoe or a run.
2. Log on to the Oboz Challenge on BOLDER
3. Record your hike, adding photos & a creative twist to your story.
There are three ways to win:
1. People’s choice – the hike that gets the most Facebook ‘likes.’ Share it!
2. Coolest photo – chosen by Oboz
3. Most creative – the most interesting response, chosen by Oboz
Winners will be notified after the challenge ends.
Oboz’ tree planting partner is Trees for the Future, which, since 1988, has given communities around the world the gift of trees through seed distribution, agroforestry training, and hands-on assistance. More than 50 million trees later, Trees for the Future helps restore life to land that was degraded, abandoned or unproductive. Trees empower and sustain people with food, fodder, fuel, fertilizer and medicine as well as creating beneficial biodiversity of the landscape.