BLUNDSTONE - ORIGINAL 510
No boot captures the tradition and spirit of Blundstone quite like the iconic #510. When Blundstone launched the iconic Chelsea boot over 50 years ago, they were worn by farmers, builders and anyone else who needed footwear that could handle a hard day’s work. Shaped to the human foot for ultimate comfort, this classic boot goes with you every step of the way—whether you’re navigating big cities to trekking parts unknown. Beware of imitations.
Important product note: we are unable to ship Blundstone footwear to Canada.
- Black premium oil tanned leather elastic sided boot
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Strobel slip lasted construction
- PORON® XRDTM in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Fully removable shaped comfort footbed
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane refer to (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 140oC
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank - ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Lightweight and durable