Bogs - Men's Bozeman Mid Insulated Waterproof Boots
The Bozeman is a sturdy, lightweight all-weather boot perfect for knocking out your dirtiest activities. Neither rain nor snow nor subzero temperatures should keep you from your to-do list. These boots are rated to –72°F with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation. Made with seamless construction they are 30% lighter than comparable boots and are more durable.
First we found a way to make our most durable boots even more durable, while simultaneously making them 30% lighter. Then we found a way to make them more breathable and tougher to maximize comfort and performance. You won’t find a better boot, anywhere.
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand last rubber with a four-way stretch inner bootie
- Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and enhanced durability
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water habitats
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip-resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and arch support
- Weight: 3.33 lbs.
- Height: 11"
- Calf Circumference:16"
- Comfort rated to -72F/-60C