Boot Doc's Comfort High Arch Insoles features the top 3-Arch Concept model with full-shell technology and dampening element.
The long-arch is too high, thus reducing the contact surface. High medial and lateral arches are typically caused by shortening of the tendon structure or high muscle tension. These changes of the foot shape cause friction and pressure points when wearing shoes. A stressed tendon structure is oft en found throughout the body in this case. A HIGH Arch insole ensures comfortable, even pressure distribution for this foot type.
- Shape in Mid Arch based on POWER
- A large forefoot dampening element
- Anatomic dampening in the heel
- Dampening in the area of the 5th metatarsal
- Flexzones in arch
- Improved heel cup
- Perfect visibility of arch type color system