The top 3-Arch Concept model with full-shell technology and dampening element.
The arch is incapable of cushioning, thus reducing the spring in the customer's step or running motion. Displacement of the bones involved (e.g., buckling of the ankle bone, heel bone) can cause strain on tendons and ligaments. This leads to static imbalance and pain. The LOW Arch insole helps to prevent overpronation.
- Shape in Mid Arch based on POWER
- A large forefoot dampening element
- Anatomic dampening in the heel
- Dampening in the area of the 5th metatarsal
- Flexzones in arch
- Improved heel cup
- Perfect visibility of arch type colour system