Boot Doc's Comfort Mid Arch Insoles features the top 3-Arch Concept model with full-shell technology and dampening elements.
The layout of the bones, tendons, and ligaments reflects the theoretical norm. The pressure below the foot is distributed over the 3 main support points: heel (20 %), big toe base joint (17 %), small toe base joint (13 %). A MID Arch insole offers optimum pressure distribution for this type of foot while stabilizing and cushioning.
- Shape in Mid Arch based on POWER
- A large forefoot dampening element
- Anatomic dampening in the heel
- Dampening in the area of the 5th metatarsal
- Flexzones in arch
- Improved heel cup
- Perfect visibility of arch type color system