Boot Doc - Comfort S8 High Arch
Boot Doc uses ASC Concept - Analyze, Select, Customize - to find the perfect fit for each individualized foot. The top 3-Arch Concept model in Mondo Point sizes 23.0 to 31.0 with full-shell technology and dampening element especially developed for winter sports.
The long-arch is too high, thus reducing the contact surface. High medial and lateral arches are typically caused by shortening of the tendon structure or high muscle tension. These changes of the foot shape cause friction and pressure points when wearing shoes. A stressed tendon structure is often found throughout the body in this case. A Boot Doc High Arch footbed ensures comfortable, even pressure distribution for this foot type.
- Shape in Mid Arch based on FF S9
- Bigger forefoot dampening element
- Anatomic dampening in the heel
- Added dampening at the base of the 5th metatarsal
- Flexzones in arch
- Improved heel cup for better stability
- Perfect visibility of arch type colour system
- High Arch
- Winter Sport Specific