Boot Doc uses ASC Concept - Analyze, Select, Customize - to find the perfect fit for each individualized foot. The top 3-Arch Concept model in Mondo Point sizes 23.0 to 31.0 with full-shell technology and dampening element especially developed for winter sports.
The arch is incapable of cushioning, thus reducing the spring in the wearer’s step or running motion. Displacement of the bones involved (e.g., buckling of the ankle bone, heel bone) can cause strain on tendons and ligaments. This leads to static imbalance. The BD LOW Arch footbed helps to prevent overpronation.
- Shape in Mid Arch based on FF S9
- Bigger forefoot dampening element
- Anatomic dampening in the heel
- Added dampening at the base of the 5th metatarsal
- Flexzones in arch
- Improved heel cup for better stability
- Perfect visibility of arch type colour system
- Low Arch
- Winter Sport Specific