Boot Doc uses ASC Concept - Analyze, Select, Customize - to find the perfect fit for each individualized foot. The top 3-Arch Concept model in Mondo Point sizes 23.0 to 31.0 with full-shell technology and dampening element especially developed for winter sports.
The layout of the bones, tendons and ligaments reflects the theoretical norm. The pressure below the foot is distributed over the 3 main support points: heel (20 %), big toe base joint (17 %), small toe base joint (13 %). A BD MID Arch footbed offers optimum pressure distribution for this type of foot, while stabilizing and cushioning at the same time.
- Shape in Mid Arch based on FF S9
- Bigger forefoot dampening element
- Anatomic dampening in the heel
- Added dampening at the base of the 5th metatarsal
- Flexzones in arch
- Improved heel cup for better stability
- Perfect visibility of arch type colour system
- Mid Arch
- Winter Sport Specific