Support the Boys & Girls Club of Burlington and Enter to Win a Black Diamond Jetforce Ski Pack!
At OGE, we're committed to improving our efforts to support diversity, equity, and inclusion — both in the outdoor industry and in our outdoor spaces.
For the last few decades, our hometown of Burlington, VT has served as a place for international refugees to live after relocating from violent situations abroad. This gives our community a unique opportunity to support New American children—and the Boys and Girls Club of Burlington is an organization that has taken the lead on doing so for years.
To aid the Boys and Girls Club’s work, and specifically their Outdoor Adventures program, we're excited to announce a fundraiser giveaway with Black Diamond! From October 26 through November 23, use the donate button below to contribute a minimum of $10 to the Boys and Girls Club of Burlington, VT. You'll be entered to win a Black Diamond Jetforce Pack and a $100 gift card to OGE — a total prize package value of $1,500! Plus, for every $5 you donate over the minimum, you'll get an extra entry, so don't be shy with your support for the great work the Boys & Girls Club is doing for our community!
The Giveaway Entry Period Has Ended. Thanks to everyone who showed their support!
The Boys and Girls Club of Burlington's Mission
The Boys and Girls Club of Burlington’s mission is to enable all young people to realize their full potential as productive, healthy, caring, and responsible adults. One of the ways they achieve this goal is through the Outdoor Adventures program.
The Outdoor Adventures Program
Outdoor Adventures helps young people who already face significant challenges build self-confidence and develop leadership skills. It promotes healthy physical, cognitive, and social development through enriching activities like rock climbing, hiking, sailing, kayaking, and more. It will be especially important to offer these experiences to vulnerable youth in the aftermath of the extended period of isolation they must cope with as a result of the widespread shutdown of services associated with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Without the Boys and Girls Club of Burlington and the Outdoor Adventures program, the vast majority of the youth they serve would not receive the benefits that come from participating in the enriching outdoor experiences that their more affluent peers enjoy on a regular basis.
Giveaway Prize Package
Here's what you can win by donating — many thanks to Black Diamond for their generous contribution to this fundraiser!
Click to see Official Contest Rules & Conditions
- Participation limited to people 18 years of age or older in the United States.
- The giveaway entry period will start Monday, October 26th 2020 and end Monday, November 23rd. One (1) winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday, November 24th. They will be contacted via email and announced via Outdoor Gear Exchange's social media channels.
- To enter, participants must use the link on the giveaway page to donate a minimum of $10 to the Boys & Girls Club of Burlington via Paypal. For every $5 donated over the $10 minimum, participants will gain one (1) extra entry to win.
- The giveaway prize package is valued at $1500.
- All giveaway entrants will be opted-in as subscribers to the Outdoor Gear Exchange email newsletter, from which they may unsubscribe at any time.
- If you have any questions about these giveaway rules or conditions, please contact [email protected].