Breezer - Radar Cafe
Breezer’s Radar Cafe will set your bearings toward determined velocities of distant desire. Constructed using a double-butted chromoly frame and fork that features rack mounts, five (yes, five) water bottle mounts, disc brakes and clearance for 29" x 2.1" off road tires. The Radar is the perfect choice for urban adventures, full-blown bikepacking or anything in between. Wide range gearing will get you up the steepest climbs and back down again even when fully loaded with gear. The Radar is the ultimate Road And Dirt Adventure Rig.
- Compact Geometry: Joe's compact geometry allows riders to enjoy greater standover clearance for navigating technical terrain, shave weight off the frame, and allow for a wider range of adjustability for riders of different sizes.
- Breezer Steel: The staple material for most Breezer bikes, Breezer Steel 4130 Chromo offers incredible durability, excellent shock-absorbing qualities, and fully-butted tube walls for reduced weight.
- Multiple Mounts: Designed to be customized for your adventure Breezer's multi-mount technology allows options for waterbottle cages, racks, and fenders.
- Breeze-In Dropouts: The iconic Breeze-in dropouts create increased strength and ridigity in the rear triangle and offers a lighter weight alternative to standard dropouts.
- Sizes: Compact: XS (45cm), S (48cm), M (51cm), L (54cm), XL (57cm), XXL (60cm)
- Color(s): Satin cool-gray
- Frame: Breezer butted chromoly steel, BSA threaded BB , Apex disc mount 135mm QR
- Fork: Chromoly disc, 1 1/8", QR w/rack, fender & side bottle mounts
- Crankset: FSA Comet 1x, forged 2-piece, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega Exo BSA stainless
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore shadow plus M6000
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100 11-42T, 10-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG54
- Wheelset: WTB STP i23 TCS disc, tubeless compatible, Shimano Centerlock hubs, 14g SS spokes, 32H
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8, 29 x 1.9", wire bead
- Brakeset: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 alloy
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" Threadless, 6.5mm aluminum top cover
- Handlebar: Breezer Riser Bar, 720mm width, 8° backweep
- Stem: Breezer B-Road, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-6°
- Grips: Breezer lock-on
- Saddle: Breezer riveted, steel rail
- Seatpost: Breezer setback, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 27.73lb/12.59kg(size Lg)
|Bike Tire Size||29 (in)|
|Fork Travel (mm)||Rigid|