The Bridgedale Ascent Sock offers a highly technical multi-fabric design that's specifically designed to keep your feet drier and more comfortable.
You invested a chunk of change on a good tent. You probably spent a couple of monthly allowances on specialized hiking/climbing boots. So doesn't it make sense to make a practical investment in a couple of pairs of technical three to four season climbing socks If the average pair of feet has over 200,000 skin pores and those pores can shed as much as two cups of perspiration in a twelve-hour hike, do you really want to endure the pain and discomfort of soggy cotton socks over the last half-dozen miles The Bridgedale Women's Ascent Sock offers a highly technical multi-fabric design that's specifically designed to keep your feet drier and more comfortable during climbs, backpacking trips and extended day hikes. The innovative Moisture Management System features a moisture-conducting fiber layer against the skin that rapidly transfers perspiration to an outer absorbent layer. Once on the outer layer, the moisture remains away from your skin. By pairing the Ascent Sock with a breathable boot liner like Gore-Tex, you optimize the comfort and performance of your hiking and climbing boots.
- Heavy weight fabric consisting of 49% Coolmax/27% Merino wool/23% Nylon/1% Lycra
- Slim design is anatomically contoured to fit female feet
- Higher arch support specifically designed for women
- Bridgedale Moisture Management System design helps keep feet dry
- Double cuff at top of sock minimizes slip
- Reinforced heel and toe areas for durability and shock absorption
- High-density pads
- Flat toe seams eliminate abrasion
- Cushion loop lining
- Boot-height cut
- Additional Information
Fabric Weight Heavy Weight Material Wool
You may also be interested in the following product(s)