Burton spends a lot of time poking around Vermont's tight trees and icy lines, so they built the Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard to blast through it all. It's a daily driver with a build and materials worthy of the Family Tree name. The directional shape has enough taper to float the nose on deeper days, while the board's directional camber and flex maintain the pop to keep it lively in all conditions and terrain. Strategically placed glass stiffens up the nose and tail for bump-busting power and response.
- Shape: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- Taper: 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Profile: Directional Camber Bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose, while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions
- Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Core: Super Fly® II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Glass: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Personality: 5 - 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
- 12mm Taper
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip|
Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.