The best of the best, distilled into one boot. Reign over all terrain without the king’s ransom.
The Burton Imperial boot channels 30 years of expertise into the most bang ever for your hard-earned buck. Its high-end SLX-inspired performance includes S4 shell panels to keep the flex consistent, lightweight Vibram® EcoStep™ soles for added grip, footprint reducing Shrinkage™, plus an EST® chassis with B3 Gel cushioning for ultimate board feel. Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box, while Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and AMB, this is the high-performance all-terrain boot you’ve been searching for.
- Responsive freeride boot with premium comfort
- Medium-stiff flex excels at high-speed riding
- Speed Zone laces tighten upper and lower separately
- S4 shell panels resist breakdown over the season
- Shrinkage technology reduces footprint by entire size
- Imprint 3 thermo-moldable liner with Focus Cuff at heel
- Low-Profile EST Optimized midsole with B3 gel cushioning
- Vibram EcoStep sole with ice spikes for aggressive grip
- Closure - Speed Zone Lacing with New England Rope laces
- Liner - Imprint 3 with Focus Cuff Heel Hold system
- Thermo-moldable Liner - yes
- Liner Closure - hook-and-loop
- Flex - medium-stiff
- Sole - Vibram EcoStep (30% recycled rubber), Rubber Ice Spikes