Burton - Treeline Gloves - Men's
A durable leather palm and insulated waterproof shell for your all-weather, all-mountain riding comfort.
Stay warmer. Stay drier. The Burton Treeline Gloves cover all the basics, so you can ride longer. These gloves mix a durable leather palm with a fully insulated and waterproof shell to keep you on the mountain. Touchscreen tech lets you manage your phone without baring flesh, and a pre-curved fit makes for a natural feel and grip.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric shell is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- Durable, leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Waterproof DRYRIDE membrane 2.0 is extra thin and waterproof, protects hands from wind, and wicks away moisture
- Screen Grab® with premium and durable leather thumb and index finger is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device; Suede nose wipe on thumb
- ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long-lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining; Premium ribbed cuff; Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- Made with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production including traceability, chemical management, and waste stream management that supports environmental sustainability
Black Diamond - Lightweight Fleece Gloves$19.95
Outdoor Research - Women's Backstop Sensor Gloves
The North Face - Apex Insulated Etip Glove Mens
Outdoor Research - Backstop Sensor Gloves - Men's