Earn your turns on the easiest-to-ride splitboard on the market, the reward: endless untouched lines with just you and your friends.
Ditch the chairlifts and seek out the freedom and fitness of exploring the mountain on your own terms with the women’s-specific Burton Anti-Social splitboard. Featuring a lightweight design and a progressive, tapered shape, it boasts effortless float in deep snow and a smoother uphill glide when gaining vertical in the skintrack. The Channel® mounting system eliminates the splitting headache associated with most splitboard setups, allowing for fast mounting and near limitless stance adjustments. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin enhance performance and positive feelings.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Super Sap® Epoxy
- Infinite Ride™
- BEND Directional Camber
- SHAPE Directional Shape, 12MM Taper
- FLEX Directional Flex
- CORE FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core
- FIBERGLASS Triax™ Fiberglass
- BASE Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING The Channel™
- FEATURES Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™