Weighing in at just one pound, the Magic™ is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 2 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+hour ride. There are universal hooks for carrying your helmet, plus a zippered front that pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card, and keys. The removable waist belt also adds stability when you’re hucking over rocks. The updated Magic features another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click. And as always, the women’s-specific design features S-curved straps and a shorter pack length for a closer, more comfortable fit. The velvetex-lined harness also keeps the straps from chafing your skin.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2L
- Total Capacity: 4L (244 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb / .44 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 16 x 8.5 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 14 in / 36 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with independent suspension and Velvetex™ lining.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon.
- Additional Information