Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Camelbak - Phantom 20 LR Winter Pack )
It’s not just the weight of your pack—it’s how you carry it. The Phantom 20 LR™ features an Antidote® lumbar reservoir that keeps the water weight low and close to your back. That means more stability and a smoother ride through changing snow conditions and rough, moguled terrain—all in a pack that offers 3 liters of hydration and an insulated drink tube that won’t freeze in chilly weather.
When you’re loading up for a full day on the mountain, the Phantom is designed to easily carry your skis or snowboard, helmet, shovel and goggles (we’ve added a fleece-lined pocket to keep them from getting scratched). There’s also a separate compartment for storing your wet gear, and dedicated gear pockets that keep your avalanche tools organized and accessible. The load-bearing waist belt features extra storage pockets for keeping your essentials close at hand, and the Phantom’s extra-large zipper pulls make it easy to open the pack when your gloves are on. The new Carve™ back panel also hugs your back while shedding snow for a fit that’s comfortable all day.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 1220 cu in / 17L + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz / 1 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 21 x 11.5 x 6 in / 53 x 29 x 15 cm
- Torso Length: 18.5 in / 47 cm
- Fabric: 600 D Poly w DWR & 1000 mm PU coating, 210D Nylon w DWR & 400 mm PU coating
- Materials: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.