Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Camelbak Snoblast Winter Pack )
When you’re on the mountain, the last thing want to do is waste time fumbling through a pack looking for the one piece of gear that fell to the bottom—especially when you’re wearing gloves. The SnoBlast’s tri-zip design means you can choose between opening the top of the pack, or unzipping it down the side to instantly reveal the entire contents of the pack.
This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, helmet and 2 liters of hydration for a full day on the slopes. The SnoBlast expands to offer an extra 6 liters of storage for additional gear, and cinches down into a lift-friendly low-profile design. When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you carry a helmet and snowshoes on the outside of the pack. The Therminator™ harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity: Closed: 900 cu in / 15L +2L Reservoir Open: 1275 cu in/ 21L + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 8 oz / .69 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 21 x 10 x 6.5 in / 53 x 25 x 17 cm
- Torso Length: 18 in / 45 cm
- Fabric: 300 HD Velocity Twill, Double Diamond, 210D Nylon w DWR & 400 mm PU coating
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: Removable 25 mm/1" stability
- Materials: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.