The Janus is a high-strength, multifunctional double pulley with large sheaves that has been optimized for complex haul systems and rescue operations. It features a main attachment hole that accommodates three carabiners, two secondary holes on the sides for positioning and a large lower becket hole. Self-lubricated bushings are perfect for light applications at low speed. Prusik knots can be installed on either side (aramid cord suggested).
- High-strength, multifunctional double pulley
- Self-lubricated brass bushings, efficiency 90%
- Aluminum alloy body and large sheaves, stainless steel axle
- For ropes up to 16 mm
- Weight: 395 g (13.9 oz)
- Max Breaking Load: 38 kN, 8543 LBF
- Working Load Limit: 2 kN x 4 = 8 kN, 450 LBF x 4 = 1799 LBF