The Janus Pro is a high-strength, multifunctional double pulley with large sheaves for high efficiency haul systems. It uses the same design as the Janus with a main attachment hole that accommodates three carabiners, two secondary holes on the sides for positioning and a large lower becket hole, but features sealed ball bearings for higher efficiency and intensive use at higher speeds. Prusik knots can be installed on either side (aramid cord suggested).
- High strength, multifunctional double pulley
- Sealed ball bearings for high efficiency (97%)
- Aluminum alloy body and large sheaves, stainless steel axle
- For ropes up to 16 mm
- 422 g (14.9 oz)
- Max Breaking Load: 42 kN, 9442 LBF
- Working Load Limit: 3 kN x 4 = 12 kN, 675 LBF x 4 = 2698 LBF