A high-strength, multifunctional pulley featuring a large sheave for high efficiency. The Naiad Pro is ideal for high load haul systems and complex operations. It uses the same design as the Naiad with a main attachment hole that accommodates three carabiners, two secondary holes on the sides for positioning and a large lower becket hole, but features sealed ball bearings for higher efficiency and intensive use at higher speeds. Prusik knots can be installed on either side (aramid cord suggested).
- High-strength, multifunctional pulley
- Sealed ball bearings for high efficiency (97%)
- Aluminum alloy body and large sheave, stainless steel axle
- For ropes up to 16 mm
- Weight: 297 g (10.5 oz)
- Max Breaking Load: 46 kN, 10341 LBF
- Working Load Limit: 5 kN x 2 = 10 kN, 1124 LBF x 2 = 2248 LBF