The Tethys is a compact, lightweight pulley designed to carry seamlessly on a harness and attach to a rope with ease. It features rotating side plates and a large attachment point that accommodates two carabiners. Self-lubricated brass bushings are perfect for light applications at low speed. Prusik knots can be installed on either side (aramid cord suggested) making it an ideal pulley for rigging a hauling system on route or managing crevasse rescues.
- Rotating side plates with a large opening that accommodates 2 carabiners
- Self-lubricated brass bushings, efficiency 80%
- Compact and lightweight, with aluminum alloy body and sheave and stainless steel axle
- For ropes up to 13 mm
- Weight: 97 g (3.4 oz)
- Max Breaking Load: 24 kN, 5396 LBF
- Working Load Limit: 2 kN x 2 = 4 kN, 450 LBF x 2 = 900 LBF